House of Mojo expands with five employees!
We are never bored at Mojo, which is why we are happy to announce that we are looking for five more employees who are interested in becoming part of an ambitious, fun and successful real estate business that is among the fastest-growing agencies on the Costa del Sol. House of Mojo is in rapid growth, a lot has happened since Jacob Johansen and Per Mønsted founded Mojo Estates in 2017. Now, there is a whole House of Mojo which consists of various companies, a private equity fund, and in-house services that offer to help international property owners with interest in Costa del Sol. We do not want to slow down our growth, so we are searching for new employees who want to be part of our development journey!
Mojo is looking for five new employeesWe are looking for five English-speaking people with a driver-license who are young, dynamic, proactive, positive and committed. It is a plus if you also speak Spanish and/or Danish. You will become part of a great team who works hard and know how to have fun. And the best part is that you can start right away. The positions require someone who works well independently and have some basic technical skills and knowledge. It goes without saying that we are looking for someone who has MOJO. If you become part of the Mojo family, you can expect a versatile and dynamic work day, where you will have the opportunity to co-influence and work independently with some of the best tools on the market. Our workdays are Monday-Friday from 10:00-18:00 (unless you apply for one of the part-time positions) at our office in Centro Idea in Mijas. We offer a competitive salary based on your skills and experience. Does this sound like something for you? See the vacant jobs below, and send your short video application and CV to email@example.com (we are only interested in applications that come with a video.)
2 x Mojo Sharing Sales Manager
We are looking for two driven Sales Managers to strengthen and grow our modern property-sharing concept. This is where eight families or companies share a holiday home on the Costa del Sol, which means we sell shares of fantastic properties for one-eight of the price! This is not like the outdated timeshare concept; Mojo Sharing is a legit and proper way for homeowners to buy 12,5% of a luxury property, which is a great investment opportunity as they can also rent it out hassle-free when they are not using it.
What does the job entail?As our Mojo Sharing Sales Manager, you will attract and attend to potential clients, communicate and maintain a good relationship with our existing customers, make viewings of our Mojo Sharing properties, go through contracts and brochures, help explain the purchase process from A-Z to leads as well as improve our concept ongoingly. We are always open to new ideas for developing our marketing material and other aspects of our concept. Who are you, and what does it take to succeed in this job? You should:
- Be able to stay calm in stressful situations
- Have a natural flair for people
- Have experience with sales
- Have basic IT skills and knowledge
- Be goal-oriented and able to work independently
- Be good at time management and keeping appointments
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to manage conflicts and be good at averting them
Mojo Sharing Administrator
We are also looking for someone to help Frederik, our Mojo Sharing Sales Manager, and the team with the administrative part regarding our Mojo Sharing clients. This job allows you to nurture and develop good customer relations, as you will be working closely with the same group of customers who have bought a Mojo Sharing property on the Costa del Sol. You will be an essential part of an innovative organisation where you will be the one who makes things happen. You will get a lot of responsibility and freedom. This position is a part-time job with the possibility of a full-time position in the future.
What does the job entail?
- Administration regarding Mojo Sharing, such as the decisive distribution rounds (which owners get which weeks a year)
- Taking care of logistics such as check-in/check-out, cleaning, sending invoices etc.
- Communicating and meeting with clients
- Following up on our Mojo Sharing Facebook groups
- Planning and organising with Mojo Rentals
- Reporting to builders regarding renovation projects
- Assisting with accounting tasks as well as supervising bank accounts
- Attending shareholder meetings
This job is for you who are good at:
- Administrative tasks
- Communicating with people both in person, on the phone and in writing
- Managing and planning
- Structuring and organising
- Delegating tasks and making things happen
- Time management and meeting deadlines
- Understanding accounts and simple accounting tasks
- Basic IT tasks and working in programs such as Excel
Mojo 360° Administrator at Mojo Estates
Are you an independent, proactive and administratively strong person with a flair for customer service and communication? Then we have an exciting job opportunity for you! Mojo Estates are looking for someone to handle our high-quality customer service within our full-scale 360° real estate concept. No two days will look the same, as there will be many different assignments and people to attend to. This job is perfect for someone with good energy who enjoys working at a fast pace with a high degree of responsibility and influence.
What does the job entail?
- The primary tasks are taking care of the Mojo 360° concept
- Administrative duties such as basic accounting, invoicing and general ad hoc tasks
- Ongoing communication with customers before, during and after a home purchase
- Regular reporting to improve our customer service department
This job is for you who are:
- More than 25 years old
- Has experience in similar roles in customer service, administration and/or the real estate industry in Spain
- Strong administrative skills (good knowledge of Excel)
- Socially intelligent
- Independent and structured
- Good at having a lot on your plate
- A team player
- Passionate about playing an important role in a rapidly developing business
Bookkeeper for House of Mojo
We are looking for a competent and experienced bookkeeper with a relevant educational background who speaks English and is interested in a part-time job that could potentially be full-time at Mojo Estates. We are preferable looking for a Spanish employee or a person who knows the Spanish system well.
What does the job entail?
- Taking care of all financial activity within our four affiliate companies
- Taking care of all financial activity related to our seven real estate companies
- Calculating and collecting mortgages provided by Mojo Mortgage
- Daily, quarterly and yearly accounting tasks
- Assisting with quarterly statements for the homeowners’ rental businesses
This job is for you who:
- Has an education as a bookkeeper or accountant
- Has experience with bookkeeping
- Has the necessary IT skills and experience
- Has good knowledge of the Spanish system
- Are organised and structured
- Are detail-oriented
- Are good at time management and meeting deadlines
- Are good at working independently and with a high degree of responsibility
- Are interested in a flexible job at a nice office in Mijas for a growing real estate company with a passion for property investments on the Costa del Sol