To become a Mojo Estates Intern you need to be on top of your game every single day and make sure that your own mojo is at its highest, both professionally and personally.
As a Mojo Estates Intern you become part of our ‘Mojo family’ which means you will be given the opportunity to evolve professionally in all aspects of the property purchase process in Spain, but also a general personal development.
Mojo Estates will offer you access to the most extensive high-end Real Estate Backoffice and modern brand building on the Costa del Sol.
As a Mojo Intern your possibilities to optimize your sales and service capabilities is second to none, let us explain how and what the Mojo Internship might include:
- Achieve general knowledge and understanding of the property market in Spain: before, during and after a purchase.
- Communication with clients in order to identify and manage their needs and expectation related to their property search on the Costa del Sol.
- Prepare tours for clients organizing property viewings meeting their criteria, learning to navigate the various databases and CRM-systems used in the office.
- Assist Mojo Estates Agents with daily administrative tasks related to the sales process.
- Arrange viewings for external agents in Mojo Estates’ listed properties, as well as participation in the viewings and sales process.
- Market research; visit new developments, search for new listings or properties for sale all over the Costa del Sol.
- Ensure the high service level in the Mojo 360° after sales department by helping clients preparing and maintaining their new property with more than 50 additional services such as insurance, alarms, furnishing, maintenance of pool and garden etc.
- Update and maintain databases with Mojo Estates’ listings and leads.
- Assist our in-house legal department with administrative and communicative tasks related to the purchase process.
- Participate in day-to-day tasks alongside your colleagues in Mojo Estates’ office.
You will need to bring the following to the table:
- It is not a paid internship, so you need to receive funds from elsewhere (i.e. SU in Denmark).
- Be fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Have your own car, phone, computer and internet.
- Have accommodation on the Costa del Sol during your internship.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 10.00-18.00.
- And most of all be the best Mojo representative as possible in every way.
If this is you, send us a 1 to 2 minute video together with your CV to email@example.com and we will get in contact with you for setting up an interview.